I really just can not get over the fact that six months ago today Bowen Michael was placed in my arms for the very first time! Those emotions still overwhelm me and they really do grow stronger with each and every day.Time has literally flown by. Where did my 7 pound 14 oz baby boy go?! The baby that LoVeD to fall asleep on Mommy's chest, the one that would let me cuddle with him anytime..
Well now he is my 17 pound 3 oz boy that loves his routine !! ( don't you dare try to change it up). He is now my baby that has TWO teeth, sits up independently, eats all baby foods 2nd and 3rd foods as well as lil crunchies and puffs and is at the beginning stages of crawling !! He is not really wanting to be held unless he doesn't feel well. As much as I miss him being a small baby I wouldn't trade him now for anything! I love watching his little personality develop and I am filled with so much joy as he reaches each and every milestone. There is nothing like witnessing your little miracle become so active and smart !! I know that I will adore each stage Bowen goes through .
This past month Bowen has
- started wearing size 3 diapers
- eats ALL baby foods
- loves the outdoors
- took his first trip to Lake & The Woods
- started rocking back and forth on all fours and will lunge occasionally
- is Sitting up !! ( started really today with zero help 4/20/13)
- daddy built him his first swing
- still right at the 50th percentile at the doctors office but ahead developmentally she said.
- still loves the jumparoo
- started sitting like a big boy in the shopping carts.
- picks up his lil crunchies and eats them
- is majorly teething
- still drinking a bottle 6 oz every 3 hours , having at-least 3 jars of baby food a day plus cereal and snacks throughout the day
- wearing 6 months clothes , some 6-9 months fits good
All our family teases me because they say he has my personality . " I want it , and I want it NOW" .. I really don't know why the world they would think I am that way lol :)
It won't be long and we will have a little crawler
Bowen, I love you so much. God knew what he was doing when he gave you to us . We are a perfect match . Mommy and daddy love you more than you know. Keep making us proud !!!
Here are some pictures from last month: