Tuesday, September 11, 2012

35 weeks !

Only 5 weeks left :)

I'm so beyond excited but also starting to get nervous. I'm not really nervous to be a parent... don't get me wrong I know we will make mistakes along the way but i know that we will be the best that we can be for Bowen. I am just nervous about labor and delivery. Everything will work out though, just gotta keep busy until that time comes!

So far, I have had 2 WONDERFUL baby showers. The first one was on August 25, 2012. Hosted by : Theresa Nowetner, Julie Andersen & Renee Gold. We are so blessed to have wonderful family on both sides! Bowen got a ton of nice gifts. It was so nice to see everyone and for them to be so supportive of our baby Bowen. The shower theme was adorable... it was blue and green trains. I really appreciate all of the time and hard work put into making the baby shower something i will always remember. After the shower my mom,nanny, mother in law, nana, Julie & Fallon ( & David ) all came to my house to help put Bowen's things away. It was so sweet and I enjoyed sharing that time with all of them. Here are a few pictures from that shower ( more to come later ) :







The second baby shower was September 8, 2012. Hosted by : Ashley Olive, Kylie Court, Samantha Shepard & Stephanie Chamberlain. They surprised me and the theme for this shower was LION KING :) I am a total Lion King nut. My mom made the cake and all of my best friends were so good to my little family ! Steph and her mom, Mrs. Cyndi were on the ball bright and early that morning :) They pampered me a little... Steph curled my hair twice ! Mrs. Cyndi brought us breakfast. I really don't know what we would have done without Mrs. Cyndi there... Sam, Steph, and I couldn't even figure out how much water to mix with the crystal light lol and not to mention Steph almost burned down my house!! Kylie and Ashley did the errands getting balloons and ice etc. I would have paid good money to see Ash load all those balloons by herself :) They all worked together and made the baby shower AMAZING ! Samantha busted her butt on a HUGE and gorgeous diaper cake ( I still wont take it apart yet) and a perfect baby wreath. When I do go to the hospital and have Bowen EVERYONE will be jealous of the wreath hanging on my door! Kylie Sue was off at college while a lot of planning was taking place but it meant the world to me that she still stayed involved with everything, She has and always will be a wonderful best friend.. Shoot i feel that way about all of the girls.! Ashley ( my sister in law ) also went above and beyond. She was constantly online searching and ordering for the perfect lion king things. She has twin boys that i know she wants to spend every second with so for her to do ALL that she did still blows me away. She was so excited to do this for me and I don't know how I will ever repay her!  So.. To all of my best friends- Thank you so much for everything that you did for my little family. Every single one of you mean the world to me and I can not imagine having any better best friends than you guys. I am blessed to have all of you in my life but even more than that I can not wait until Bowen can feel the love from y'all. Love ya :) Ashley & Brandon - thank you for the diaper shower. Casey really had a great time and feels tremendously blessed to have you guys! With all of the friends and family that attended both showers we cant say thank you enough and are ready to share Bowen with all of you!

Here are a couple of pics from this shower:







Now.... September 14th we have 2 more baby showers. We have a work baby shower Friday from noon to one and then that evening my sweet neighbor is giving me my last baby shower at 6:30 ! I don't know how we got so lucky to have such great people around us but i wouldn't trade it for the world. God is great. I will update with pics from these baby showers as I get them!


Off the baby shower talk and on to how Bowen has been..

So far at all my doctors appointments things have been good for the most part. At 32 weeks my blood pressure was sky high and my doctor warned me to take it easy and relax otherwise he would have to make me relax. I did listen to him and Casey has made it easy for me. I know i have a great husband. At my 34 week appointment the doctor checked me because I had felt a new pressure pretty low. Come to find out i have lost my mucus plug, but my cervix is still closed and not dilated at all. They told me not to worry it wasn't a bad sign and that as long as i make it to 36 weeks they would not stop labor. Hopefully I make it to at least 38 or so. Only time will tell. I am just now getting to the point is my pregnancy where everything is uncomfortable. It doesn't matter if i am sitting, standing or laying down it all is unpleasant. But at the same time I wouldn't change a thing about it because it's all for a healthy baby boy.

 32 weeks on the left and 35 weeks on the right ! He is getting bigger and dropping lower !





No comments:

Post a Comment