Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bowen is 1 month old !

Where has time gone ?! My baby boy is already one month old.....

The past month has been nothing short of amazing. I seriously think my heart grows bigger with love every single day! Part of me is sad that time is flying by, but the other part of me is enjoying every minute and can't wait to witness the next stage of Bowen's life. Casey is an amazing Daddy. Seeing him interact with Bowen totally melts my heart and makes me fall more in love with him!! Here are some things that have happened over the past month that I don't ever want to forget as life happens so fast..

-- When Bowen finally falls into a good sleep, he smiles

--He is wearing size 1 diapers !

-- Bowen is very strong with his head now...Mommy and Daddy were so proud last week when he was getting some tummy time on his play mat and he lifted his head up and turned it the other way ! :)

--He lost his cord on November 5th during the night

-- Starting at about 2 weeks Bowen sleeps for a stretch of about 4.5 to 5 hours during the night !

--Bowen is now drinking 3.5 to 4 ounces of Enfamil.

-- He loves to sleep in his nap nanny

-- We got confirmation that Bowen does have hypospadia...but its nothing major and will be corrected at 6 months

--October 25th @ Dr. Appointment Bowen weighed 7.14

--November 2nd he weighed 8.7 and 21.5 inches long

--November 5th he weighed 8.11

-- Bowen LOVES to get his hair brushed after bath time

--Finally at 3 weeks old Bowen is starting to enjoy baths !

-- Bowen can always be calmed down by hearing mommy or daddy sing to him.

The list could go on and on but those just some of the things that have happened over the 1st month. Bowen has completely stole my heart and I am so excited to see what new things he will accomplish over the next month.

Here are some pictures taken Saturday November 17th when Bowen was 4 weeks exactly ..





No comments:

Post a Comment