Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Sweet Boy is 4 Months Old ..!

Holy Smokes...! Bowen Michael is 4 months old. Time flies when you're having fun! My little booger is growing up way too fast. This past month has been amazing....My love for Bowen grows deeper and stronger each day. He makes my day and has the ability to make just an average day the BEST! I am so blessed and thankful to be his Mommy.

This past month Bowen has:

- started having Rice Cereal with Fruits by spoon !
- tried Gerber Applesauce and Bananas
- sleeps on his BELLY !
- rolls everywhere :)
- Loves his Jump n Go & Jumperoo
- does not want to be rocked to sleep anymore :( He wants me to lay him in his crib, and pat his butt until he goes to sleep! He is growing up on me.
- Loves to watch Tv
- Celebrated his 1st Valentines Day
- Changed to Similac Sensitive Powder
-Drinks 4 to 5 oz during the day every 3 hours and his night time bottle is 6 oz.
-Bowen hasn't slept very well this past month. He wakes up several times a night! Makes for a tired Momma but that's okay I love my little Turkey.
- He's wearing size 2 Pampers Diapers
- He wears mostly 3 months clothes and some 3 - 6 months outfits.
- Bowen is slobbering SOO much, teething ? who know ?! We shall see.
- We are starting to really see Bowen's little personality...So far I think he is going to be alot like his Momma. He might have his Daddy's good looks but he's got his Mommas attitude lol.












Can't wait to see my baby grow even more this next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment