Thursday, February 16, 2012

5 Weeks !

Ok, so let me start off by saying that I forgot to mention in my last blog the AMAZING news we got the day after we found out I was pregnant ! My mother in law found out that she will not have to take CHEMO :) She was so relieved and her doctor told her that she can scream at the top of her lung that she IS a cancer survivor !! This was such wonderful news.


I went to the doctor at 4 weeks and 4 days to "confirm pregnancy" ( get blood work done ) I had an Ultrasound that day because I had a little scare over the weekend...but the scare ended up being nothing ! The doctor saw a tiny dot on the screen that she said was the gestational sack ( but I didnt see anything lol ) but she assured me that this was totally normal because it was still super early to see anything. Today the doctors office called and told me that all of my blood work came back excellent :) I am so excited !!! I am still feeling great, no morning sickness YET. I have been a little more tired than normal but I am not complaining !!!  I have my next doctors appointment on February 24th, I will be 6 weeks & 1 day pregnant so I expect to see a lot more then. I will post pictures when I get them.

 
See...You really cant see anything at 4 weeks & 4 days. She told me its at the bottom & is a little dot! It's hard to see but in person you can see it just a little. Im just happy she saw something at all :) I am so looking forward to my 6 week Ultrasound!


I know people probably think Casey and I are nuts for already getting started with baby stuff but we are just so excited and would rather get things done than procrastinate. This past weekend Casey, Robert, Eric & my brother painted one of the rooms in our house, moved furniture, & cleared out the room we are going to use as the nursery :) I have such a wonderful husband. He worked his butt off this past weekend!

Until Next Time...
Lacey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment