Thursday, January 19, 2012

Babies, Weddings, and Real Life.

1/19/2011

Well, since my last blog not too much has really happened with mine & Casey's baby progress... but thats not what I want to talk about in this blog. I feel like the past few weeks we have been tracking this and taking this pill and thinking about baby baby baby!!! So its time to just relax and take our minds off of a baby even if it is just for a few hours. 

I don't really know if this is normal or not but my twin Nephews started crawling this week and I was able to witness it for the first time last night ( Jan 18th ) and I started to tear up ! It has been so neat to witness them grow up and hit all of these milestones. I am so thankful that I have such a close relationship with my family! These past 9 months with the twins have been beeyond amazing and I am looking forward to many many years of watching them grow. I am such a PROUD AUNT :)



I kept the boys for a couple of hours one night and I rocked them both to sleep :) We stayed like this for about 45 minutes!

Weddings !!! My best friend Samantha just recently got engaged to the love of her life, Kyle. I am so excited for them and I know that these two will have a long, healthy, and happy marriage. Sam and I, a few of her bridesmaids, and her mommy went to the Bridal Extravaganza on January 8th, it was a blast! Samantha got her hair curled, checked out several different venues, looked at dresses a little, and ate every free food sample we were given :) I really enjoyed the day with her. Sam and I have been best friends since 5th grade. We are more like sisters than anything. We can have a fight about the most random and pointless things and then 5 seconds later its like nothing happened. Sam and I most definetly have wonderful childhood memories of playing house. She was Rachel and I was Summer, we had kids and husbands! Oh how I miss those days. But at the same time now all of this is coming true in real life and I am so glad that Sam is a huge part of my life. As we've gotten older Sam and I share alot of the same problems and I know that when I am down she will be there to pick me up! Hopefully April 27, 2013 will be the wedding date. Until then I am looking forward to being a part of her journey!



 Here is one picture of us from the Bridal Extravaganza ( Ashley, Stephanie, Sam & Me )


  & Now for the real life part... I do not want to go into a ton of detail because words literaly can not describe how much these people mean to me... but the people that get me through everyday are Casey, my parents, my grandparents, My brother & his family ( the twins & his wife Ashley a.k.a my best friend ) , Kylie ( my life long best friend ) , Samantha , Paige & last but not least my in laws have been wonderful...


 Today, my Mother in Law got wonderful news about her breast cancer :)))) Her double lumpectomy was successful. The surgeon was able to remove all of cancer, it is not in her lymphnods! Praise the Lord.... However, she will have to wait a couple more weeks before she will know for sure what her treatment will be. It will either be chemo or radiation. After that she will be cancer free I just know it !!

 Im sure I'll have more updates coming soon !


 x0x0 Lacey x0x0




No comments:

Post a Comment