Thursday, December 20, 2012

2 Months Old !!

Bowen Michael is 2 months old !!!!

& what an incredible 2 months it has been. I swear my love for him grows every single day. God has blessed me with such an amazing little boy. I'll never be able to express just how much I love him. I tell him everyday that Daddy and I love him to the moon and back. I know that Bowen isn't and wont always be perfect in everything he does but he is my perfect.

 Over this past month a lot has happened... Bowen took 2 trips, one to the deer lease and one to yogi bear park.

Bowen weighs 11lbs 10 ounces and is 22 inches long

He is really smiling now and even giggles. He loves to play patty cake with Daddy :)

This month I have started to notice that he knows his Mommy. Like if he's upset and someone else has him and I get him he calms down. I love it! and if he hears mine or Casey's voice he really looks for us.

We are still in size 1 diapers and drinking 4 ounces every 2 to 3 hours.

Bowen loves the Christmas tree, the light really catch his attention!

He is a great sleeper. Mommy can't complain at all

Bowen got his 1st set of shots on the 20th of December. It was worse on Mommy then Bowen.

We are working on sleeping flat, because the nap nanny and the swing are inclined so it just going to be a little adjustment. but he MUST be swaddled because he has what I call Crazy Hands. They wake him up if he isn't swaddled.

Christmas is just a few days away and we can not wait to share it with our precious baby boy this year !








No comments:

Post a Comment